Tennis Court Reservation
Reservation System and Court Rules
Online Tennis Court Reservation System
- Application and fee for court keys MUST be paid at the Anderson Mill Limited District Community Center Office. A password for the online reservation system will be given to you at the time of your tennis key purchase. Only one key per household will be issued.
- Tennis Court Lights are operated by the tennis key you are given. Shut off time is 10:15pm
- Members should keep court keys with them at all times when playing. Members can be required to show keys and identification at anytime while using the courts.
- The online reservation system is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All tennis court reservations will be made by registered tennis members through the online reservation system. Tennis court reservations must be made one day in advance and not more than 7 days in advance. There will be no schedule posted at the tennis courts – an emailed confirmation from the online reservation system will be proof of the reservation at the court.
- A maximum of 2 hours per reservation and one reservation per member per day, with a maximum of 4 reservations per week, may be made through the online tennis reservation system. Once you have scheduled 4 reservations, the scheduler will not allow you to make another until 7 days from the date of your first reservation have past.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance of playing. If open times are available then walk on play is permitted.
- Members have 15 minutes to make their reservation time before the court will be declared open.
- Walk-on players are not guaranteed continued court availability, if a person shows up with proof of their reserved time (the emailed confirmation), but not 15 minutes late, the walk-on players must give up the court immediately to the reserved party. Failure to do so can result in loss of court reservation privileges and continued noncompliance could result in trespassing charges.
- A member may have a maximum of 3 guests at one time on reserved courts. A member must be present on the court with their guests.
- Any special tennis activities will be scheduled through Anderson Mill Limited District. The scheduled times for these events will not be available online, because those times would be blocked out on the reservation system by the District. Contact the District to request any special activity scheduling.
- Unauthorized commercial activity is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: private instruction, private tennis lessons, personal training sessions, day cares, camps, boot camps, fitness classes and the selling of goods and services and similar activities. Policy violators are considered to be trespassing.